## Partner Certification Maintenance Policy
The purpose of this document is to explain the Icontrol Certification Maintenance policy. Please note that submission steps and processes are located [here](https://devportal.comcast.com/xh/kbase/comcast-platform-overviews/hardware-device-portal-submission-processes/certification-maintenance-submission-instructions).
### Certification Maintenance Policy
- Certification Maintenance Reports are due from our partners within 45 days after the RTO of an Icontrol release.
- Partners with certified devices should [#) for release notifications.
- Icontrol Partner Managers should communicate release RTO and certification maintenance reminders out to our partners.
- A partner may not submit new ECN's) for existing certified devices unless certification maintenance for all certified devices is current (unless the ECN is directly related to correcting an issue discovered in certification maintenance testing).
- A partner may not submit new devices for certification testing unless all Partners previously certified devices are current in certification maintenance submissions.
- If a partner becomes 90 days (1 release) delinquent in submitting a Certification Maintenance Report.
- Icontrol Partner Manager will be notified and will contact the partner.
- If a partner becomes 180 days (2 releases) delinquent in submitting a Certification Maintenance Report.
- Icontrol Partner Manager will be notified of the noncompliance and will reach out directly to partner.
- Notification of possible device status change to inactive will be communicated to Icontrol Customers.
- When Partner becomes 270 days (3 releases) delinquent in submitting a Certification Maintenance Report.
- Device status is changed to inactive and formal notification is made to the partner.
- A Partner may elect to have their previously certified device(s) changed to inactive status.
- Partner should notify their Icontrol Partner Manager of this status choice for the previously certified device(s).
- A Partner may elect to bring an inactive device to current certified status.
- Partner must bring the device(s) current with Certification Maintenance Reports.
- Current in Certification Maintenance Reports is defined as from the oldest Icontrol release currently deployed by Icontrol Customers up to the latest Icontrol RTO release.
- Certification Maintenance reports will be reviewed and once approved then the device status will be updated to active.
- Note that Icontrol related defects discovered in the Certification Maintenance testing required to bring a previously inactive device(s) to Certified Status, may gate the device from going to certified status and may also not be corrected by Icontrol.
#### Device & Partner Status
**Certified Device Status**
- Certified device where Icontrol Partner Membership is active and the device is up to date in the Certification Maintenance Process
**Inactive Device Status**
- The certified device entry remains on the Production White List for the Icontrol release the device was originally certified against.
- The certified device entry also remains on the Production White List for the Icontrol releases where Certification Maintenance reports were submitted to Icontrol and approved.
- New Certification Maintenance Submissions for the device are not required
- Partner must continue to support the device and any issues reported for the Icontrol releases the device(s) is certified against.
- Partner must continue to pay and remain current on their Partner Membership Fee
**Decertified Device Status**
- The device entry will be removed from all Production White List
- Notice of of the device or integration going to decertified status will be communicated Icontrol Customers
- Partners may no longer sell the device to Icontrol Customers and customers may no longer install the product
- This device is no longer supported in the Icontrol Ecosystem
**Inactive Partner Status**
- Partner is not supported by Icontrol on development efforts
- Notice of the Icontrol partner membership change will be comunicated to Icontrol Customers
- Any partner devices that were previously certified are now decertified
- Partners may no longer sell previously certified devices to Icontrol Customers and customers may no longer install the product
#### Partner Payment Delinquencies
**Past Due Invoices**
- Once a partner becomes 45 days delinquent in payment of an Icontrol invoice, then notification is communicated to partner that certified devices are pending inactive status.
- Once a partner becomes 60 days delinquent in payment of an Icontrol invoice, then previously certified devices are changed to inactive status.
- Should a partner become more than 90 days delinquent in payment of an Icontrol invoice then the previously certified or inactive devices are changed to decertified status.